B2B Customer Relations Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Are you ready to capitalize on your business expertise and drive results for small to mid-sized businesses? Here is your opportunity!
We are American Management Services, Inc, and we are seeking seasoned business professionals who have the depth of experience, knowledge, and skills necessary to help businesses become more profitable.
We're now searching for dynamic Business-to-Business Customer Relations Representative to join our team. You will be utilizing the phones, prospecting from already purchased leads & setting appointments with Presidents, CEOs & owners of privately held small to medium-sized businesses.
• Starting pay of $15/hr with uncapped commission–realistic six-figure income opportunity. $50-75,000 realistic 1st year earnings-top performers can earn much more!
• Sign-On Bonus, Quarterly Bonus, Year-End Bonus.
• Paid extensive hands-on & ongoing training in the Orlando home office.
• Subsidized healthcare.
• Numerous benefits & incentives, including trips, luxury branded gifts, & frequent financial incentives.
• Excellent SPIFF & bonus opportunities.
• Comfortable work environment.
• Paid vacation.
• Time off is 100% at your discretion.
• The opportunity to be surrounded by top new business closers with a winning mentality.
• Initial & ongoing training/support with clear objectives set by management.
• Opportunity to make a positive impact in your community & upon the lives of business owners.
• At least 2 years’ business experience closing deals with business owners or executive level.
• Must have a high degree of self-motivation & self-discipline.
• Must have a relentless approach to hunting & prospecting.
• Must be comfortable speaking to a lot of “type A” personalities.
• Must have extreme confidence, even when confronted with uncomfortable conversations.
• Must be willing to ask prospects tough questions.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Must have a need to be continuously challenged.
• Dial the phones regularly, closing appointments with Presidents, CEOs, and Owners.
• Get business owners to disclose their shortcomings/weakness and need for assistance with areas of their businesses they are not happy with or that may need improvement.
• Build relationships by initiating communication in order to move opportunities to the outside sales team.
• Ask a lot of questions in your selling approach.
• Make over 100 calls a day & set no less than 2 appointments a day.
• Work through provided lead lists, cleanse the lead, & update vital lead information.
• Ability to hit targeted goals.
Come meet our hiring manager in person on Wednesday, September 26th, at 10am! Click "Apply Now" for our location address.
Our business consulting firm was founded in 1986, and we have offices in Palm Beach, FL; Orlando, FL and Washington, DC. We specialize in Turnaround Management; Profit Improvement; Cash Management and Strategic Planning Services. Our mission is to increase profits and cash-flow for small to mid-sized companies. We take pride in our motto: “Deliver Results, Not Reports!”
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.